SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Are you a fan of Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or any other social networking sites? Can you use your skills to promote an international event? If the answer is yes, then we are keen to know you.
We are looking for a Social Media Intern with a background in marketing, communications, advertising, or PR to be responsible for maintaining our social media presence and creating greater brand awareness.
Our ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, possess strong communication and organizational skills, and have an outgoing personality. Candidate should have a passion for social media & communications, as well as a "can‐do" attitude.
The abilities to handle multiple tasks efficiently and in a timely manner, work well in a team environment, perform under tight deadlines, and exhibit sound judgment on a consistent basis are also required.
The selected intern will be based in Pattaya, Thailand and must be able to work 9 hours each day during a 5-day working week. Basic twin-sharing accommodation will be provided to the successful applicant.
- Engage in online conversations on behalf of our event(s), including scheduling and regularly sending out messaging through social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube).
- Monitor online conversations, address user complaints or questions, and direct these users towards the appropriate person within the organization.
- Collect detailed statistics about our social media accounts and analyse them on a regular basis to establish trends and audience engagement.
- Administer media-based contests and contact the winners
- Launch social media campaigns to increase the fan base
- Capture "behind‐the‐scenes" action using Sony video-cam and upload to social media sites. Simple editing is required.
Send your resume to: email@example.com